A thirst for knowledge is something you will need to maintain throughout your journey no matter what industry you are in. This kind of component in your makeup will ensure that you are always aiming for success. It’s also vital for your self-development as a person.
On the second episode of Thoughtful Thursday Samuel and Alasdair discuss the top 12 books you should read. These books have created the key foundation in Samuel’s maturation that has led him to become not just a successful businessman but trainer too.
The valuable lessons gained from these books will enable you to reach your goals and create a clearer understanding of what it takes.
Below are the 12 books that Samuel believes will help change your mind set for the better.
- ‘Buy Low Rent High’ By Samuel Leeds
- ‘Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff’ By Richard Carlson
- ‘The E Myth’ By Michael E. Gerber
- ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ by Robert Kiyosaki
- ‘Little Voice Mastery’ By Blair Singer
- ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’ by Dale Carnegie
- ‘The four Hour Work Week’ by Tim Ferriss
- ‘The Slight Edge’ by Jeff Olson
- ‘Screw it Lets Do it’ by Richard Branson
- ‘Eat That Frog’ by Brian Tracy
- ‘Whatever it Takes’ by Alasdair Cunningham
- ‘Financial Free in 7 Days’ By Samuel Leeds