Buy, Refurbish, Refinance Masterclass - Live
On this two-day intensive programme you will learn the Buy Refurbish Refinance formula. This will allow you to buy a property and then pull out all or most of the money that you initially invested.
This programme goes through every step of the process in detail, from what type of properties work all the way to how you fund the deal. You will be provided with all the necessary theory alongside practical exercises so that you can get started straight away.
Two-day intensive Training Programme – However right now you also get included for free the following
- Buy, Refurbish, Refinance Masterclass Online – Four-week programme (RRP £995)
- Step-by-step manual and contract pack (RRP £500)
Buy, Refurbish, Refinance is a very profitable property strategy.
Simply put it’s a 3 step process.
- Buying a property, usually in disrepair and below market value.
- Refurbishing the property and bringing it up to the true market value.
- Refinancing the property at its true value which should allow you to pull out most, if not all your initial investment.
When you’ve mastered the BRR strategy you can buy properties without tying up any money.
- What is BRRR?
- The 3 Magic Figures
- You are a Cash Buyer
- Massive Action VS Careful Due Diligence
- Selecting your area
- Verifying the Area
- Average Salaries
- Average House Prices
- Universities & Hospitals
- Property Market Information
- Economic & Development Plans
- Crime Rates
- Case Studies
- Power Of Estate Agents
- Identify Online Deals
- Search The Streets
- Land Registry and Direct Flyers
- Buying From Sourcers
- Buying from Auction
- Fill Your Pipeline
- 7 essentials For BRRR
- Raising Finance
- Access To My Power Team
- Eliminating Excuses
- Preparing Your Documents
- Risks of Auction
- The Rewards of Auction
- Never Buy Blind
- Due Diligence Time
- Legal Packs
- Independent Building Survey
- Viewing With A Builder
- Preparing Your Finances
- Set Your Limit
- Guide Price vs Reserve Price
- How To Buy Pre Auction
- How To Bid
- How To Buy Post Auction
- 5 Things Estate Agents Will Ask You
- 5 Things You Should Ask Estate Agents
- When To Book a Viewing
- Stacking Up Estimation
- 5 Things You’ll Need For The Viewing
- Viewing Inspection Sheet
- View A House With A Builder
- How To Price Up A Refurb
- Best Ways To Increase Value
- Demystifying The Jargon
- Total Investment
- End Investment
- Bridging Finance
- First and Second Charges
- The 4 Types Of Values
- Refurbishment formula
- Tax, legals and finance fees
- BRRR winning formula
- Calculating the EROI
- Work Your Numbers Backwards
- Finding the true end value
- Second Viewings
- Embarrassing offers
- Provide your documents
- Yes subject to a survey
- Turning a no into a yes
- The power of thank you
- When to get a survey
- When to instruct builders
- Knowing the risks
- De – risking the project
- Knowing when to pull out
- Types of builders
- Google reviews
- Know what you want
- Dealing with no shows
- Chasing for quotes
- 3rd Opinion
- Avoiding Vulnerability
- Check previous work
- Choosing your builder
- Liaise with Survey
- Itemise the Quote
- Extras & Expectations
- Communication Before Completion
- Communication Through Out
- When to pay
- Regular Visits
- Maintaining Good Relationships
- Early Marketing Works
- Finishing Touches
- Don’t settle on your letting agent
- Don’t settle on your tenant
- The power of the AST
- Start the refinance process
- You need to be present
- Don’t Push The Valuer
- Justifying Your Cheap Price
- The Big Show And Tell
- What to leave the valuer with
- Getting The Valuers On Side
- Let The Money Hit Your Bank
- Scaling Up To Millions
The training is completely up to date. You will be given lifetime access to the Buy, Refurbish, Refinance Masterclass Online which we be updated whenever necessary. So rest assured you’ll always be bang up to date.
The programme lasts for 2 days. You’ll also be given lifetime access to the Buy, Refurbish, Refinance Masterclass Online which you can work through at your own speed.
As soon as you’ve purchased you’ll be given immediate access to the Buy, refurbish, Refinance Masterclass Online.
The next available training dates are –
Currently unknown due to lockdown.
The cost of the programme is £1995 (including all taxes)
This includes the Buy, Refurbish, Refinance Masterclass Online (RRP £995) and The Step-by-Step Manual and Contract Pack (RRP £500) which can both be purchased separately.
At this powerful programme you will learn how to:
- Find the perfect properties for BRR so you can get started straight away
- Recycle your money by understanding the fundamentals of bridging finance
- Build a power team you can trust, so that you can save time and money
- Find and manage builders, so that you never get ripped off again
- Estimate refurbishment costs yourself knowing how to force up the value on a property
- Increase your chances of getting a high end valuation from the valuer
- Four-week Deal Selling Masterclass Online (RRP £995)
- Step by Step Manual and Contract Pack (RRP £500)
FREE! When you purchase the Buy, Refurbish, Refinance Masterclass Online.
Get lifetime access to the Buy, Refurbish, Refinance Masterclass Online, so you have access to any new updates and the Step-by-Step written manual which will save you £thousands due to not having to pay a solicitor to draw up all the relevant documentation and contracts that you’ll need.
The Step by Step written manual will be delivered to your door free of charge when you purchase the Buy, Refurbish, Refinance Masterclass Online.
Stage One: Buy…
- Undertaking background research into the local economy; the mix of house types and prices and assessing demand for a specific area.
- Assessing rental value for a specific area and the online resources to be used for this.
- How to approach agents and what to say over the phone.
- Stacking prospective deals
- Financial stacking of figures (2 comparative examples of potential BRRR projects)
- Raising Finance and purchasing the property
- Purchasing with cash
- Re-mortgaging a residential property to release finance for a cash purchase
- Where and how to find Joint Venture investors
- Bridging Finance
- Lease Option Agreements
- Finding suitable properties with sufficient scope for increase in value
Stage Two: Refurbishing the Property
- What to look for in a builder / tradesperson
Stage Three: Refinancing the Property
- How to prepare a valuation pack
- Finding a mortgage broker
Stage Four: Renting the Property
- Viewing checklists
- Damp information
All the above, plus these supporting documents :
Link to BRR cash purchase ROI calculator
Link to example valuation pack
Table of common refurbishment approximate costs
Template loan agreement
Template loan deed
Template JV agreement
Viewing Inspection Sheet
If you are interested in further training but would like to speak to one of our training advisors. Click the button below and we will be in touch. We are here to help.