Rent 2 Rent Accelerator - Online
Nelson Rockefeller famously said, “The secret to success is to own nothing, but control everything.”
Many successful companies control assets that they don’t own. Think of Uber who don’t own their fleet or Amazon who don’t own the majority of their stock. This four-week online programme will teach you entire process of the rent-to-rent strategy. So that you can legally control and earn a very good income from properties that you don’t own.
Rent to Rent is where you rent a property from a landlord and rather than live in the property, rent it out again, for a profit.
Typically you’ll achieve a higher rental income by utilising the Serviced Accommodation or HMO models and pay the landlord a guaranteed rent which is far lower than you’ll be able to charge to your tenants.
Aim: Get your first R2R deal within 4 weeks of today
Business Planing & Setting Up (week 1)
Power Of Diarising
Two Main Strategies
Locating Your Patch
Knowing Your Strategy
Selecting Your Management Plan
Establishing Your Goals
Risk Assessing Everything
Registering the Company
Company Name and Business Banking
Insurance and Compliance
Set Up Your £0.01 Website
Business Cards for £11.99
Launching Your NEW Business
Finding Landlords That Get It (week 2)
Real Life Case Studies
What’s In It For Them?
Length of Agreement
What Stops The Landlord Doing It Themselves
Sell Yourself First
Approaching Letting Agents
Doing Business With Agents
Direct To Vendor for SA’s
Direct to Vendor for HMO’s
The Problem With Deal Sources
Social Media Farming
Face To Face Meetings (networking)
Presenting Your Offer (week 3)
Go For No (Numbers game)
Go For Yes (Skills)
Live Rent To Rent Phone Call Analysis
Always Be Closing
Qualifying the Landlord
Booking a Viewing
Carrying Out a Viewing
Explaining the Idea
Crunching the Numbers
Submitting Your Offer
Negotiating The Deal
Answering Difficult Questions
Answering Difficult Questions Intro
Have you done this before?
Your company is brand new?
What if you can’t fill the property?
Isn’t this subletting?
Can I think about it?
Send me the details over email?
Why couldn’t I just rent it myself?
Contracts & Due Diligence (week 4)
Rent-To-Rent Contracts (HMO + SA)
Checking the Title Deeds
HMO Market Research
SA Rules + Market Research
Getting The Tenants (bonus material)
Quality Tenants Fast
Stage the Property
Money Shot Photos
Listing Your HMO
Listing Your SA
Proactive Call Outs
Orchestrating Open Viewings
Being Rigid Makes You Poor
Sell Your Tenants
AST Contracts / Terms of Hire
Don’t Stop Advertising
Creating Passive Income
You will be given lifetime access to the course and if anything changes will we change the course material to reflect those changes. So rest assured you’ll always be bang up to date.
You can start immediately, as the training is online you can fit the training around your schedule. You’ll also be granted lifetime access so that you can work at your own pace.
It’s designed to take 4 weeks but you can work through the modules at your own speed.
The cost of the programme is £995 (including all taxes)
This includes the Step-by-Step Manual and Contract Pack (RRP £500) which can be purchased separately.
- How to generate ‘Super Rent’ so that you can maximise the profits from any property
- How to find the right properties online so you can get started immediately
- The Magic Words you’ll need to say to seal the deal, so that you can start making money almost immediately.
- How to systemise, to ensure a hands off approach to property management and to create passive income.
FREE! When you purchase the Rent 2 Rent Accelerator Online.
This includes full written instructions as well as all the contracts and documentation that you need including –
Template Company Let Agreement (Furnished and Unfurnished)
Viewing Inspection Form
- The difference between general rent and super rent
- Learning how to maximise super rents from properties
- Learn how to use different avenues for rented properties (such as HMOs or Serviced Accommodation)
- Learning which model would suit an area best and why
- Samuels formula for knowing if a rent to rent is worth it
- Due diligence around HMOs – what is required by law
- Checklist for assessing a potential rental property
- Understanding the market demands
- Learn and implement the WINNER methodology
- How to investigate that the deal works and win over sellers
- Navigate negotiations and excuses
- Information on what a Check in/ Check out should cover
- Know your compliance
If you are interested in further training but would like to speak to one of our training advisors. Click the button below and we will be in touch. We are here to help.