Serviced Accommodation Intensive - Online
This six-week programme will give you an in-depth understanding of the process needed to run a Serviced Accommodation business, using a blend of advanced theory and practical exercises.
Serviced apartments are the fastest growing sector in hospitality. The global total of serviced apartments have now reached well over one million units. This shows a 30% increase over six years, with Europe being cited as a key player.
It generates an incredibly high cashflow and an excellent return on investment. This programme will take you through the entire process so that you can offer safe, modern and credible accommodation.
Serviced Accommodation refers to fully furnished properties which are available for short term let. This type of accommodation may also offer facilities similar to those offered by hotels.
You will be given lifetime access to the course and if anything changes will we change the course material to reflect those changes. So rest assured you’ll always be bang up to date. soon
It’s designed to take 6 weeks but you can work through the modules at your own speed.
You can start immediately, as the training is online you can fit the training around your schedule. You’ll also be granted lifetime access so that you can work at your own pace.
The cost of the programme is £995 (including all taxes)
This includes the Step-by-Step Manual and Contract Pack (RRP £500) which can be purchased separately.
- How to find the best properties so that you receive a great nightly fee and a high occupancy rate
- How to analyse both the market and the deals that you find so that you can proceed with confidence
- What systems and procedures to use to best manage your units so that you can save time and money
- How to manage the finances so that you are in control
- The basics of the Rent-to-SA strategy so that you can get started with no money
- How to scale so that you can achieve financial freedom
FREE! When you purchase the Serviced Accommodation Intensive Online.
If you are interested in further training but would like to speak to one of our training advisors. Click the button below and we will be in touch. We are here to help.