Deal Selling Masterclass - Live
This three-day intensive programme combines both theory and practice as it prepares you to set up and run a successful deal selling business.
Samuel has packaged and sold hundreds of deals and on this programme you will learn the exact blueprint that he and many of his students have used so successfully.
Three-day intensive Training Programme – However right now you also get included for free the following
- Deal Selling Masterclass Online – Four-week programme (RRP £995)
- Step-by-step manual and contract pack (RRP £500)
Deal selling, also known as deal sourcing or deal packaging is actually very simple.
It’s the act of finding a property that is for sale that would be a good investment.
Doing due diligence on the property and then selling that information to an investor for a fee.
01: Deal Sourcing Defined
02: Getting Paid the Big Bucks
03: Reputation Building
04: Roadmap to Success
Finding The Deals
01: Getting Great Property Deals
02: Filling Your Pipeline
03: Booking The Right Viewings
04: Viewings & Due Diligence
Becoming Compliant & Legal
01: Going Legal
02: Non-Disclosure Agreements
03: Landing Page on Website
04: CRM System
05: Complaints Procedure & Website Legals
06: Co Deal Sourcing
07: Company Set Up
09: Property Redress Scheme
10: Data Protection and GDPR
11: Anti Money Laundering
12: Bank Account, Invoices, Tax & VAT
13: Terms & Conditions
Building Your Investor List
01: The Money is in The List
02: Network Events
03: Know Your 20 Seconds Pitch
04: Collecting Data
05: Creating Stories That Sell
06: Leverage Other’s Platforms
07: Using Property Forums Effectively
08: Another Use for Auctions
09: Utilising Events Properly
10: Getting -in- With Influencers
11: How to Get Referrals
12: Social Media Settings
13: Social Media Strategies
14: Become a YouTuber
15: Changing Your Circle
16: Spotting Those Under Your Nose
Selling The Deal
01: Everything is Sales
02: Magic Email & Call to Action
03: FAQ from Investors
04: Sealing the deal
05: Closing the contract
06: Getting Paid
07: Training your investors
08: The Big Reveal
09: Setting Expectations
10: Transferring the Offer
11: Direct to Vendor Agreement
12: Keeping Investors Happy
13: Final Thoughts
The training is completely up to date. You will be given lifetime access to the Deal Selling Masterclass Online which we be updated whenever necessary. So rest assured you’ll always be bang up to date.
The programme lasts for 3 days. You’ll also be given lifetime access to the Deal Selling Masterclass Online which you can work through at your own speed.
As soon as you’ve purchased you’ll be given immediate access to the Deal Selling Masterclass Online.
The next available training dates are –
Currently unknown due to lockdown.
The cost of the programme is £1995 (including all taxes)
This includes the Deal Selling Masterclass Online (RRP £995) and The Step-by-Step Manual and Contract Pack (RRP £500) which can both be purchased separately.
- How to find, evaluate and package great property deals
- How to set up a compliant and legal deal selling business
- How to build an active investor list so that you can easily sell your deals
- Samuel’s proven step by step sales process
- Why so many ‘Deal Sellers’ fail and how to avoid making the same mistakes
- Four-week Deal Selling Masterclass Online (RRP £995)
- Step by Step Manual and Contract Pack (RRP £500)
FREE! When you purchase the Deal Selling Masterclass Online.
Get lifetime access to the Deal Selling Masterclass Online, so you have access to any new updates and the Step-by-Step written manual which will save you £thousands due to no having to pay a solicitor to draw up all the relevant documentation and contracts that you need to be a Deal Seller.
We have done it all for and its all provided in the manual, including –
- Exclusivity Agreement
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Viewing Inspection FormÂ
- Company Terms and Condition
- Template Due Diligence Pack
- What is property sourcing? Who would use it and why?
- How to replace your full time income with property sourcing
- Step by Step business set up and compliance – including costings
- Where to find deals – and tips to spot ones that others are missing
- How to assess the deals (including an example development spreadsheet)
- List of example conversion costs
- How to secure the dealPart 2
- Building a hot list of investors
- Networking advice
- Information on Bettersourced website to help your conversion rate
- How to market your deals
- Example sales pitch email
- Advice on overcoming investor
- How to transfer the offer from your name to the investors name
If you are interested in further training but would like to speak to one of our training advisors. Click the button below and we will be in touch. We are here to help.