Lease Option Bootcamp - Live
This two day intensive programme will give you an in-depth knowledge of Lease Options. You’ll learn all the theory and legalities but also be given an action plan to get started straight away.
Lease Option Agreements are the strategy that Samuel used to buy some of his first properties back in 2008. They were NO MONEY DOWN deals!
This a genius method that intelligent investors are using right now, to take control of properties using no or very little money.
Two day intensive Training Programme – However right now you also get included for free the following
- Lease Option Bootcamp Online – Four-week programme (RRP £995)
- Step-by-step manual and contract pack (RRP £500)
Lease Option Agreements are also known as Purchase Lease Options Agreements or just Lease Options.
A Lease Option agreement is similar to a hire purchase agreement (hp) that is in place when you purchase a car. The only difference is the car will most likely depreciate in value whereas property will most likely appreciate in value.
So you have the option to purchase a property for an agreed amount, in an agreed number of years. But in the meantime you take control of a property and have the ability to act as the landlord and therefore benefit from rental income.
It’s a great way of getting on the property ladder if you don’t have much money in the bank.
Understanding Lease Option Agreements
- The Power of Lease Options
- Buy Now Pay Later
- Making It All Legal
- The Seller’s Motivation
- Making It Win / Win
- Case Study 1
- Case Study 2
- Knowing What To Offer
Finding Lease Options
- Recession Brings Deals
- Scraping Negative Equity Addresses – Part 1
- Scraping Negative Equity Addresses – Part 2
- Landlord Direct Portals
- For Sale & For Rent
- Accidental Diamonds
- Property Circles
Contacting The Sellers
- Create Your Luck
- Confuse Them You Lose Them
- Negative Equity Letters
- Cutting Out The Agent
- Getting Agents On Board
- See More People
- Renting to Selling Landlords
- Open With An Offer
- LIVE LOA Phone Call
- Time To Be Direct
Speaking To Sellers
- Don’t Be Caught Off Guard
- Taking Control of the Conversation
- Permission, Pattern, Rapport
- Getting Financial Information from the Seller
- Due Diligence Process
- Calculating Your Offer
Things You Need To Know
- LOA Contracts / Disclaimer
- Who pays the mortgage?
- What if mortgage is repayment?
- What if the mortgage is residential?
- Do I still need a survey?
- What if I or the seller dies?
- What if the property gets trashed?
- What if I can’t pay the mortgage payments?
- Where will the seller end up living?
- Are there hidden costs I’ll need to pay?
- Should there be break clauses?
- Who pays the insurance?
- Who pays for repairs and maintenance?
- What if I don’t want to buy it at the end?
Presenting Your Offer
- Treat Everybody Like Family
- Last Resort Only
- BMV: If They Say Yes?
- Farming VS Hunting
- 9 Magic Words
- In Principle Offer
- Dealing With Objections
- Bullet Point Email
- LOA Solicitors
- Heads Of Terms
Preparing For The Very End
- Start With The End In Mind
- When To Walk Away
- When Owner Refuses To Sell
- Use Cash Flow As Deposit
- Selling Your Option
- Renewing Your Option
- Buy It At The End With £0.00
The training is completely up to date. You will be given lifetime access to Lease Option Bootcamp online which will be updated whenever necessary. So rest assured you will always be bang up to date.
The programme lasts for 2 days. You’ll also be given lifetime access to Lease Option Bootcamp Online which you can work through at your own speed.
As soon as you’ve purchased you’ll be given immediate access to the Lease Option Bootcamp Online.
The next available training dates are –
Currently unknown due to lockdown.
The cost of the programme is £1995 (including all taxes)
This includes the Lease Option Bootcamp Online (RRP £995) and The Step-by-Step Manual and Contract Pack (RRP £500) which can both be purchased separately.
- You need very little money to get started
- You can start making a passive income straight away
- You have the option but not the obligation to buy the property at a price you agree now, this is often heavily BMV (below market value) when the time comes
- How to easily identify properties that fit the criteria so you can find deals straight away
- The magic words to say so you can seal the deal
- How to answer any objection the homeowner may have so you don’t lose the deal
- Everything you need to do legally so that you are fully protected
- Four-week Lease Option Bootcamp Online (RRP £995)
- Step by Step Manual and Contract Pack (RRP £500
FREE! When you purchase the Lease Option Bootcamp Online.
Get lifetime access to the Lease Option Bootcamp Online, so you have access to any new updates and the Step-by-Step written manual which will save you £thousands due to no having to pay a solicitor to draw up all the relevant documentation and contracts that you need for lease option agreements.
This includes full written instructions as well as all the contracts and documentation that you need including –
- Template Lease Option Contract
- Template AST
- Understanding the Lease Option (the legalities, and options such as buy now pay later)
- What would give the seller motivation?
- Making the agreement Win-Win
- Case Studies to learn from
- Knowing what to offer
- Learning how the recession can bring you deals
- Scrapping negative equity addresses
- Learning how to find direct landlord leads
- Properties that are both for sale and to rent
- Bringing different strategies into your toolbox
- Expanding your network and property circle
- Contacting sellers and keeping it simple
- Example negative equity letter
- Increasing your conversion rate
- Cutting out agents – and getting them onboard with this
- Renting to selling landlords
- How to speak to sellers
- Taking control over the conversations
- How to get financial information from the seller
- Due diligence process
- How to calculate your offer
- Information around mortgage queries
- Information on building surveys
- Information on hidden costs, break clauses and insurance
- What to do at the end of a LOA
- Presenting your offer
- Dealing with objections
- What to do when the owner refuses to sell
- How to know when to walk away
- Using cash flow as a deposit
- Selling/renewing and buying your LOA
If you are interested in further training but would like to speak to one of our training advisors. Click the button below and we will be in touch. We are here to help.