Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our customers and clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact the Customer Services department in writing with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the COO.
What will happen next?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Customer Services department who will review your matter and speak to the member of staff who provided a service for you.
- We will then respond to you and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgment.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter to review the decision.
- We will respond to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.