Rent 2 Rent Accelerator - Online
Nelson Rockefeller famously said, “The secret to success is to own nothing, but control everything.”
Many successful companies control assets that they don’t own. Think of Uber who don’t own their fleet or Amazon who don’t own the majority of their stock. This four-week online programme will teach you entire process of the rent-to-rent strategy. So that you can legally control and earn a very good income from properties that you don’t own.
Rent to Rent is where you rent a property from a landlord and rather than live in the property, rent it out again, for a profit.
Typically you’ll achieve a higher rental income by utilising the Serviced Accommodation or HMO models and pay the landlord a guaranteed rent which is far lower than you’ll be able to charge to your tenants.
You will be given lifetime access to the course and if anything changes will we change the course material to reflect those changes. So rest assured you’ll always be bang up to date.
It’s designed to take 4 weeks but you can work through the modules at your own speed.
You can start immediately, as the training is online you can fit the training around your schedule. You’ll also be granted lifetime access so that you can work at your own pace.
The cost of the programme is £995 (including all taxes)
This includes the Step-by-Step Manual and Contract Pack (RRP £500) which can be purchased separately.
- How to generate ‘Super Rent’ so that you can maximise the profits from any property
- How to find the right properties online so you can get started immediately
- The Magic Words you’ll need to say to seal the deal, so that you can start making money almost immediately.
- How to systemise, to ensure a hands off approach to property management and to create passive income.
FREE! When you purchase the Rent 2 Rent Accelerator Online.
This includes full written instructions as well as all the contracts and documentation that you need including –
Template Company Let Agreement (Furnished and Unfurnished)
Viewing Inspection Form
- The difference between general rent and super rent
- Learning how to maximise super rents from properties
- Learn how to use different avenues for rented properties (such as HMOs or Serviced Accommodation)
- Learning which model would suit an area best and why
- Samuels formula for knowing if a rent to rent is worth it
- Due diligence around HMOs – what is required by law
- Checklist for assessing a potential rental property
- Understanding the market demands
- Learn and implement the WINNER methodology
- How to investigate that the deal works and win over sellers
- Navigate negotiations and excuses
- Information on what a Check in/ Check out should cover
- Know your compliance
If you are interested in further training but would like to speak to one of our training advisors. Click the button below and we will be in touch. We are here to help.