On this week’s mentoring on a Monday Samuel’s explains the five common mistakes property investors make.
- Making properties investments based on feelings.
- Buying properties too close to home.
- The lack of due diligence in areas that they are not familiar with.
- Property investors not sourcing the workload and doing everything themselves
- The lack of properties purchased.
These are the five key mistakes that most investors make. To find out why they are made and the best way they can be avoided tune into today’s video above.